ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Friday, October 5, 2007

 

1st Post

Hello,

Welcome to my new blog. RED DIRT TRADER. My post here will deal with getting ahead of the next big move in the markets. We will study technical analysis, market moving news and the psychology of trading. Once again this is for educational purposes only and not intended as trade recommendations. My Dad told me,"Never trust anyone else with your money or your woman." That statement is what led me to learn as much as I possibly could about technical analysis. Why? Because the charts don't lie. Thanks for stopping by. Now lets go make some money.

Chris

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader