ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, November 15, 2007

 

My FBB Scan



My FBB scan produces stocks like this. The scan picked it up around $2.50/share. I built the scan from an article I read in S&C Magazine. I actually have 3 models of the scan that I can run each day. It could very well become a full time job. Click on this link to The Fine Art of Resurfacing and once you are there look for the Jeff Gendell link to see someone else that's interested in this company. What I liked about it was the insider ownership and also the price of raw materials do not effect their bottom line. This is a service company not a manufacturing company. The service they provide is the labor to produce the towers for all those BIG wind generators being erected everywhere. The steel for those towers is provided by the purchaser of tower. Kind of like "Express Personnel" here in Oklahoma. Bob Funk has become a Billionaire by providing labor for companies all over the world. It's not a publicly traded company and probably never will be as long as he's around. If your interested in seeing more stocks like this leave a comment.

Comments:
Chris

Saw your blog. I am a TA newbie so trying to learn as much as I can. Any help would be appreciated.

Marc
 
A good place to start http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school

You can follow the Chart School link under the Learn Something New
heading at the left sidebar on my blog.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader