ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

 

BRIC Carry Trade



I'm building a new chart. This one should help me with my trades in the Brazil, Russia, India and China ETF's. One can also trade all four countries at the same time by using the symbol BIK. This is a work in progress so please be patient. I will continue to build some indicators that should (hopefully) provide early signals to trend reversals. I'm sure this CHART #34 at RED DIRT TRADER CHARTS looks kind of confusing, don't worry, it should soon start to make some sense. There is less than 6 months of chart data for the BIK at this time and normally it takes me a full year of study on new charts before I really start to trust what I see. That may be one of my biggest faults or one of my best attributes. I was however born in MIZZOU so "SHOW ME" maybe I'll believe it. This new chart pushed the old 3-Line Break chart for the SP500 off the list. We don't really need it anyway, we've got the WEEKLY and the MONTHLY charts for the SP500, that should be enough. Anyway back to that Mizzou thing, I can't help that I was born there, that wasn't up to me. Nor, can I help the fact that I was raised in ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK LAND . But it was by my decision that I have lived my adult life in COWBOY COUNTRY . Now the question is, Will I retire and be laid to rest here in Okiehoma? About a year ago I e-mailed the Governor of this great State and told him if things don't change I'd be taking myself and my retirement fund to AR-KANSAS as LES MILES called it. Our fine Governator responded by freezing the Property Taxes of retired Okies. Now that's what I call a good start. Think I should e-mail him again and see if they can do something about personal income tax for us soon to be fixed(LOL) income old folks. I got nothing else to do, what the hell, here it goes.

Comments:
Thanks for the link Red Dirt, and thanks for the charts. They have been very helpful. I enjoyed reading your entry about Oklahoma Taxation, and how you got involved with a simple e-mail. I've done similar things and I am always amazed at how much attention I can get by simply laying out my case, problem, or solution to those with the power to make changes. Young people should understand that ranting, and whining are a fool's way of approaching solutions. Articulate and negotiate, as my fellow Project Managers would say, to get what you need.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader