ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, January 24, 2008

 

BLACKGOLD:GREENGOLD



I've recently reshuffled the first three pages of RED DIRT TRADER CHARTS to give my visitors a macro to micro look rather than the other way around. I'm also intoducing a new chart that I feel you all will find very simple to understand. That's it to the left of this post and click here for a better look. I believe the expectations of this trade is that foriegn traders will buy $USD and invest in USA technology and expect both to go up, of course with tech out pacing the $USD as I see it. The reason the commodity currencies are compared to a non-commodity currency is simple. As new technologies emerge we rely less on the old world commodities. I spent a lot of money to learn this. $4 on a magazine several years ago. As you can see in the chart the CannuckBuck/YEN is a very good leading indicator on BLACKGOLD and also GREENGOLD. If the worlds largest economy is going to continue to outpace the rest of the world we should start to see some major divergences between BLACK and GREEN.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Interesting stuff RDT. I'm trying to translate it into what I know and follow, as far as indicators go.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader