ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Friday, February 22, 2008

 

Catch the Moose



RedDirtTrader is not sure how many trader's follow the DECISIONMOOSE, I just recently began following the trading program myself. I've added the MOOSECHARTS to my public chartslist @ Stockcharts.com . Also, RedDirtTrader built a MoosePerfchart to help track the 8 ETF's that are used. The most recent Moosignal was to switch from cash to GOLD back on 11/23/2007 @ $81.25.... It closed at $93.25 yesterday.
That's over 14% gain compared to the S&P 500 being down more than 7% over the same time period. Nice call Bill ! Although I didn't get to profit from the most recent call due to the fact that one of the rules is to not enter a trade until a switch is signaled. But, it was very tempting, when GLD bounced of the trading band on the daily chart. Something tells me to keep following this system for awhile.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader