ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Saturday, February 16, 2008

 

Weekly Update

For the week the SP500 managed to squeeze out a small gain of 1.40%. Since the breakdown below the neckline and the bounce off the 38% Fibline we have seen the chart coil up into a triangle formation. Wednesday & Thursday should provide some market moving news that could get us out of the triangle.
I'm going to spotlight 2 GARPSTOCKS this week. My scan must be doing something right I'm beginning to see more mentions of stocks on my list. So for this week I'll be keeping a close eye on ASYS and SAY. Both managed to close the week above their trading bands and the 50 and 200 day simple moving averages. That said, these 2 stocks are doing better than probably 70% of the stocks that make up these markets.
This week there are some new links added to my blog. Here they are VinceRowe.com, AAii, DECISIONMOOSE, moose perfchart and Moose Charts .
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the weekend and good luck next week!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader