ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Friday, April 11, 2008

 

Step Up to the Window and Place Your Bet



This is kind of like looking at the $VIX chart isn't it. Technicals say if Vegas was placing a line on this one it would probably be a pick-em. I see some late smart money coming in with a break above 50 on the StochRSI. Should not take long to figure this out if Thursday's high or low get's takin' out. SKF is in my NO-TRADE-ZONE. I'll buy a ticket , kick back and watch this this fight till' the death.

Comments:
I sold my SKF and I'm really regretting that. Made great coin, but there is still a lot of room to run next week. One of my cohorts went big and is holding. This is his third killer stock trade (out of three)and he's my 25 yr old apprentice at work. I told him when he arrived that he was going to learn a whole lot more than he ever dreamed, and he certainly is.
 
Be sure to tell him the charts don't lie. And never,ever, trust anyone else with is money or his woman!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader