ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, July 20, 2008

 

Computer Crash

The market's low on Tuesday was more than most mortals could stomach. It also marked the day that my computer crashed. A loud pop, and it turned out the lights. A quick and painless death. I think I'll give it a proper burial in my backyard complete with a keyboard grave marker. It's replacement has been ordered and will ship soon. 3 gig of memory and duo core processor will allow for multiple displays and multi tasking that I've been dreaming of. My daughter was nice enough to let my borrow her laptop for this post. For now my order entry will be done the old fashioned way, pick up the phone and call the broker. Hopefully, things will be back to normal very soon.

Comments:
My condolences on your computer, but if you're like me, it's the Willy Wonka golden ticket...get in the car, we're going to Fry's. I know you're limited right now, but I was looking for an idea concerning the return of the commodity boom (cause I'm loaded and ready) this week. It is on my schedule, and precedes the emergency rate cut that follows a market correction back to sub-11,000.
 
One idea would be to look at the currencies of commodity rich countries like FXA and FXC. Another would be to follow along with Bill Dirlam. His moosecall sounds like the GLD will soon provide some opportunity.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader