ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

 

Great News

I just checked the status of my new computer and it has already shipped and expected to arrive on the 24th. Maybe this will be my last post from my daughter's laptop. As for trades this week I've taken' profits on 2 trades. The 1st was the DIA for 3.7% and the other was a day trade on the NDAQ for a 6.7% gain on Tuesday. I'm still long the SSO and GE. Also long CYRX.ob. Thursday is a big day for us XRX employees as earnings are announced before the BELL. I'm up about 6% on my latest 401k trade on the xerox portion of my account. I'm starting to feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Can't wait to see the DHL sleigh pull up in front of my house so I can open up the brown boxes of Dell joy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader