ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

I'm Back

The market dropped on home sales. Maybe that means there is not enough supply for what buyers are looking for. I know for a fact that my house is the only one in this neighborhood for sale. CLICK HERE to see it. My new system is up and running. Vista is not that much different than XP. Took some time getting familiar with the dual monitor's but IT'S GREAT. I'll be putting it to the test over the next few weeks to see if both of my trading formats can be handled by this dual core processor along with the 3G SDRAM. Thanks for stopping by and GOOD LUCK with all your trades!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader