ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, November 2, 2008

 

RedDirtTrader Update

This bloody October is finally over and thanks to a few bounces and timely buys it was actually a pretty good month for me. Friday I booked profits on my DDM trade, IXYS trade and IRE trade. I continue to hold BWEN(+57.76%) and GE(-4.26%) with plans to add to each position. I'm now at about 80% cash in my trading account. Other winning trades for the month came in the SPY,UYG, SSO. I had two unprofitable trades for the month, one was in the QQQQ and the other was SSO. So for the month my account balance grew by nearly $3000 in a month when the markets tanked. Not a single short position was entered nor any inverted ETF's were traded. I'd rather be lucky than good any day of the week.
I ran a new GARPSCAN and added the charts on the sidebar to the left. A short list of only 14 stocks showed up on the most recent scan.
The DecisionMoose continues to stay in cash and he has got the call right once again. Bill Dirlam's MooseCalls have been dead on all year long.
Thanks for stopping by and good luck with all your trades.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader