ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

 

Just for the FOREX of it.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this post. But, for those of you trading forex markets like myself, I'd pay close attention to the POUND/DOLLAR trade. Looks to me like this one is getting ready to move big in the opposite direction of the crash that has occurred over the past 9 months. I've switched my trading program from the YEN to the POUND to take advantage of what I'm seeing. Over the past 12 day's my program trading nearly doubled my forex account. The years of study and work learning the markets and how to read charts is finally starting to pay off nicely for old' RedDirt.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck with all your trades.

Red
Dirt
Trader

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader