ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, March 15, 2009

 

Keeping an eye on the $HKO


I'm keeping my eye on the Hong Kong Option Index. This chart has long been one of my favorite charts for determining the direction for my BRIC (Brazil,Russia,India,China) Trade. The $HKO is telling me that although we've seen a nice bounce and have a stochastic buy signal, it has yet to cross above the moving average's. This tells me we're still in a downtrend. What I'd like to see is a close above the moving averages then a pull back which finds support at those ma's. This would verify to me that the trend has changed. All the links to my BRIC Trade are on the sidebar to the left. Check out RedDirt's BRIC Trade and RedDirt's FREE BRIC Trade Charts.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader