ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Saturday, May 2, 2009

 

RedDirtTrader Update



I've been taking some profit over the past couple of weeks. I sold half my position in BWEN and F when they doubled from my entry point. Also, I sold half my DRYS position at a 80% gain. I'm still holding my small (350 shares) position in GE. I have a sell limit set at $14.00 for that position.

I've been putting together a watch list of Gary's long positions. Gary is the author of Between the Hedges Blog. Here's what is on that list so far. ISRG, AAPL, GOOG, DISCA, QSII, MS, ILMN, GILD and URBN.

Decision Moose continues to hold a cash position since his last switch came on April 10th. That switch came after a loss in his GLD position. Not very often have I seen a losing trade by Bill Dirlam. His program is right most of the time. Just take a look at his record.

I'm at 70% cash and 30% stocks at this time. My largest position is DDM followed by BWEN, GE, DRYS and then F. I also have small speculative positions in CYRX and VRAL.

The $NYAD is extended far above it's 50 day moving average. I think it may be time for a consolidation period or possible correction.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck with all your trades.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader