ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

 

sell

I sold my last remaining shares of Ford today. I entered the trade at $2.39 and sold the last 500 shares at $5.87 this morning at 09:31:18........Also unloaded my DDM 12 seconds into the open @ $28.48....Last sell of the morning was BWEN seven minutes into the trading day for a price of $8.00..Still holding 500 shares of BWEN that I purchased for a price of $$3.65/share. I'm thinking of selling my last 500 shares of DRYS which I bought at $4.38 and closed today at $9.73 and my sell limit on GE is @ $14 bucks. So, as of the close today I'm at 14% stocks and 86% cash. I've not yet thought about going short or hedging my GE. Thinking more about building a buy list to execute when this correction or consolidation ends.
Stockcharts.com has went through a major face lift. Once there look to the right side bar and click on PUBLIC LINKS. Then the left side bar looks like it always has. Click on the PerfCharts or any other links on the left and things are as they've always been. Thanks for stopping by to see what RedDirtTrader is keeping his eye on!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader