ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, May 10, 2009

 

Trying out a new Tool

I'm trying out a new Screen Capture tool called Screen Hunter. Here's my first attempt. The chart to the left shows my Scottrade Elite monthly chart for the SPX which I captured using Screen Hunter. Notice the Williams%R below the -50 line during the past two Bear Markets. Take a look at the bearish divergence in that indicator just before the big market downturns. Scottrade charts allow you to click and drag indicator windows and the price window to the size you want. As you see in this chart, to make my point, I enlarged the Williams%R window. As you can tell by looking at this monthly chart we're still in a big time BEAR MARKET! Click on the chart for a better view.

Comments:
To say I'm one of your fans is understating what you do to help us all.

I found your latest chart showing Williams%R to be very interesting.

I do hope you keep us posted on where this indicator goes.

Thanks again for your continued help.
 
Thanks Anonymous,
Funny how closely one watches his own money. I'll look at the monthly chart at least once a month. The weekly chart at least once a week and the daily chart once a day. If I were still daytrading I'd be watching the 1,10 and 60 minute charts on those same time frames.
Thanks for stopping by. RedDirt
 
I've heard some rumbling about buying F (Ford) under $5. It's hitting that today. I wonder what your thoughts are about getting back in here?

To me the charts are iffy at best but those recommending it are some well known for there calls. So I'm wondering what your thoughts are?

Thanks and as for what Anonymous said, Ditto from me. Thanks for helping us all!
 
Read today's post! This should explain how I feel about F. Sorry about the terrible format. My screen capture tool is making things better but a little tough to figure out how it will show up in a post.
Thanks for commenting!
RedDirtTrader
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader