ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, June 18, 2009

 

06/18/2009


Be prepared for "The Long Hot Summer." Just like the old movie history seems to repeat itself. The charts say this. NYAD says this is a start to a new bull market with the gold cross 50-200. The problem I see is the price of the weekly $spx has not yet confirmed the new bull market! Just look at the White Moving Average. On a daily time frame if 876 holds for support that's where I'll be look'in to get long again. Click the links in this post to look at the charts. I'm headed off on the Route 66 for a long week-end and my wife's family reunion. I've never lived more than a few miles from the MOTHER ROAD all of my life. So, here I go again making the TREK to the Northeast to see, once again, where I came from.

Thanks for stoppin' by to see what old RedDirt is up to.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader