ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, June 8, 2009

 

GARP Scans for June 6th, 2009


Here's my most recent GarpScan's. I'm sure most of you have never heard of GARP. That's Growth AT a Reasonable Price. I started scanning for these stocks a long time ago and have reformulated the scan to a NEW GARP SCAN that at this time only revealed 1 stock. Now this is just a starting point to find a few stocks that may out perform. Some of my past finds worked well for some big gains on intermediate trades of a few weeks to a few months. I'll watch these list and try to time the market by watching the big trends in the $NDX and $SPX then look for a good entry point in a stock from the list's. Here are some screen captures of both list. I'll build a list of free stockcharts and try to keep up with it here on RedDirtTrader. Follow along and look for some good paper trades if you are just learning about charts. Thanks for stopping by to see what the RedDirtTrader is up to. Click on the pictures for a better view. You can access my old GARP SCANS by clicking HERE!!!!!!!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader