ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, December 21, 2009

 

GARP and Moose

Just a quick post. I ran my GARP(Growth at a Reasonable Price) Scans and here are the results. The first list (APEI,CGA,CHDX,CISG,DV,NVEC,HEAT,WMS) is my original scan developed from listening to an interview with Sir John Marks Templeton. The second list (DV,VIV) is from my revised scan after some information I received from Bill Dirlam. Speaking of the Moose, his newsletter this week revealed some very interesting info. Seems to me the new Moose Club will be worth the price of admission. I'll try to update the GarpStockCharts on the sidebar soon. The one that caught my interest is (HEAT). Anything to do with the HVAC industry normally does! Plate and Frame heat exchangers along with a cooling tower and a pump can provide what is known in the industry as Free Cooling! We all know its not free, you pay for the cost of running tower fans and pumps, but the chillers are turned off. Payback for the cost of the P&F, piping and valves needed, makes this addition to some buildings a cost effective way to reduce energy consumption.

Comments:
Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...
 
Thanks,
Chris
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader