ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, January 10, 2010

 

Busy



As you can see by some of the charts I've posted lately that something must be up. I've been busy setting up my new account with Thinkorswim. I've been wanting to find someplace where I can trade futures and forex along with stocks and etf's, all on the same trading platform. That's what thinkorswim provides. After downloading their desktop software and familiarizing myself with it the next step was to build some chart layouts along with my watchlist. I've been trading on the paperMoney account to prepare for the real thing as soon as I fund the account. I'll continue to practice trade until I feel very comfortable using the new platform. I really like what I see thus far. One feature you can set up is a Pattern Finder. It will scan for chart patterns and link the tickers for those it finds in a list. It also scans for Candle patterns which is really nice!

The Moose went private this week! I scrambled for my login and password so I could get signed in and read the latest take from Bill Dirlam. Well worth the price of admission. If you've got an extra 26 bucks I'd strongly recommend using it to join the Moose Club.

I'll try to get back to posting something useful soon, but lately I've been busy reading and getting things in order at my trading desk. Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your trades!


Comments:
I subscribed to Moose last week. Thanks for the tip and I also plan to take a look at those TOS charts.

Big correction soon? We shall see.
 
Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]
 
MARKET TODAY

Key benchmark is likely to open positive tracking international cues. US stocks ended higher yesterday as investor optimism about corporate earnings revived following a disappointing start of the results season. Asian markets were also making gains in early trade following the positive lead on Wall Street overnight. However, Traders will also keenly watch the monthly inflation data which is scheduled today.



According to data released by the NSE, in the last session, FIIs were sellers of index futures to the tune of Rs 716.22 crore while bought index options worth Rs 564.79 crore. They were net sellers of stock futures to the tune of Rs 680.33 crore while bought stock options worth Rs 6.89 crore.

More details http://www.16anna.com
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader