ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Friday, January 1, 2010

 

New Chart List

I've been following Gary from Between the Hedges for many years now. I've always built a watch list of his long positions that he mentions from time to time in his daily post. This week he made building that watch list easy. He posted on Monday with a list of long positions he currently holds. I'm in the process of placing charts for those stocks on the sidebar of my weblog. Look for the BtH Charts! Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year.

Comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
 
I try to keep it simple. After 14 years of studying technical analysis I've decided simple is best. My next project for the blog is to update the Blogs I Read List on the sidebar. Thanks for stopping by.
Chris
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader