ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

 

I'm going home it's fixin' to Snow



A couple of trades and I'm out of here! By the looks of my chart, most traders said "14 points in the e-mini" is enough! I'm going to beat this storm home. The rest of the day was spent churning sideways.The chart you're looking at is my 1-minute set up for trading the e-mini. Here are the rules: 1)Price above the top moving average be long. Trailing stop loss at or near the bottom moving average. 2)Price below the bottom moving average be short. Trailing stop at or near the top moving average.


Comments:
Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.
 
Happy I could be of some help. What was your assignement?
 
quite interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.
 
Sorry,
I don't tweet.
Chris
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader