ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

 

GARP(growth at reasonable price)

Below is a list of stocks from one of my scans(GARP). I generated this scan from the scan engine @ Scottrade. I will use this list and check for insider buying along with some other positives to narrow this list down even further. Then check the charts of those stocks to find a good entry point for a few trades.



Here is the criteria for the scan:


24 Total Company Matches
Fundamentals: PE Ratio for Next FY: 15.0x - 25.0x Fundamentals: PEG: <= 1Earnings: EPS Growth Annual CFY: 15.0% > 50.0%Earnings: EPS Growth Annual NFY: 15.0%> 50.0%Earnings: Revenue Growth Annual CFY: 15.0%> 50.0%, Earnings: Revenue Growth Annual NFY: 15.0%> 50.0%


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Symbol -Company
ABB- ABB Ltd (ADR)
AMX- America Movil S.A.B de C.V. (ADR)
AOB -American Oriental Bioengineering, Inc.
APOG -Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
ASTE- Astec Industries, Inc.
BW -Brush Engineered Material
CMRG- Casual Male Retail Group, Inc.
COH- Coach, Inc.
CBD -Companhia Brasileira de Distrib. (ADR)
DST- DST Systems, Inc.
GMXR- GMX Resources Inc.
KMGB- KMG Chemicals, Inc.
FSTR- L.B. Foster Company
MTW- Manitowoc Company, Inc.
WFR- MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc.
NOV- National-Oil...
NGS -Natural Gas Services Group, Inc.
NCIT- NCI, INC.
NIHD- NII Holdings, Inc.
RTI- RTI International Metals, Inc.
SRP -Sierra Pacific Resources
SMTS- Somanetics Corporation
SCS -Steelcase Inc.
TTEC -TeleTech Holdings, Inc.

Labels:


Comments:
Solid list. I like most of them. Of them all, I like WFR the best.
 
Changed my mind, I didn't see Brush Engineering (I want to work for Jeff Gendell).
 
BW has shown up every time I've ran the scan. That tends to get me interested. True growth stocks have been out of favor to value but their time is coming, sooner than later. These companies will be the next WalMarts and Microsofts. Thanks for your interest and thanks for linking my blog to yours.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader