ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Sunday, February 3, 2008

 

Weekly Update


This is one hell of a correction or the beginning of the next Bear Market. The WARNING SIGNS showed up some time ago. The reverse H&S pattern target was hit in October '07 on the WEEKLY CHART . But if you look at the bounce off the the 38% retracement line and the bounce off the lower bollinger band on the MONTHLY CHART you would think this is only a correction. I'm treating this as a bear market beginning due to the fact the charts tell me to. I've been somewhat defensive since July 2007 and the repositioning helped. My retirement fund is up for the year and so far I'm beating the S&P500 by about 6%. Carl Swenlin has some interesting comments on the markets in his latest interview. Enjoy the Super Bowl and have a great week.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Hello,

I'd like to send you an email; however, I cannot find a contact page. I have a business proposition for you. contact me at michaelbutler@tradewithoutemotion.com or yahoo messenger tortfeasor428.

Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader