ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

 

GARP SCAN

It's been a couple of weeks since I last ran the GARP scan so a couple of days ago I decided to see what else may be showing up with the recent decline in the overall market. This was by and far the most stocks I'd ever seen show up in this scan. (33 stocks) Some are familiar names and some I've never heard of. I've always had trouble posting Excel spreadsheets on my blog so I built out another googlepage for a better view. I think this is much better. Just click on this LINK and once your there click on the GARP STOCKS hyperlink. I've also embedded the link to the title of this post so can just click it if you wish. Also be sure to check out the 60 minute candle chart at RED DIRT TRADER charts. We have a set up candle on the trading band.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader