ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, January 14, 2008

 

Safe Place to Hide



Finally found somewhere to hide out in my FRAIDY HOLE. Tech is going to start outperforming big time. May not be today but it's time is coming. It's testing the breakout on the RATIO CHART for support so I'm looking for some leaders to show up soon. I'm also looking at some laggard's with clean sheets. No sub-prime slime. The hardest hit clean dudes like XEROX might well be a good bet. Maybe I'm just Photo-copying my BUTT , but the last time XRX traded at this HISTORICAL level it turned out to be a 5 BAGGER. Yea, I'm talkin' $60/share down the road. July of 2016 only about 8 1/2 yrs out from now. Check out the CHART for yourself.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader