ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Saturday, March 8, 2008

 

Weekly Update



I'll be working on my RedDirtTrader charts this week. Since most of the hits I receive here at RedDirtTrader have to do with the BRIC trade I've decided to expand on that area. I will be moving several charts from my public list to private stock lists. Gone will be the Oklahoma Charts of Interest and the Garp Scan Stocks. You can still get the most recent GARP scan results by clicking on my Google Page link. New additions will be the individual ETF's for the BRIC countries. I'm also going to expand the BlackGold:GreenGold charts. New links will include commodity and currency ETF's. With the work in progress it may mess up some of the linked charts from earlier posts. Sorry about that but I feel this is a move in the right direction.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader