ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Friday, June 20, 2008

 

BricTrade Update!

Click on the image to the left and read the note about the Stochastic indicator or click HERE to open the Hong Kong Option Index Chart in a new window. If you have been following along with my BricTrade, you know how closely the EEB tracks the $HKO:$USD ratio chart. The reason for this post is that all the individual BRIC country ETF's are signalling stochastic buys but my favorite indicator for the EEB is saying,"hold your horses." I know this train is going to leave the station one day and I'd rather catch the caboose than get ran over by the engine. After back testing my chart indicators this is the 1st time since the EEB has been trading that the %D on the $HKO has dropped below 20. It is only the 6th time in 5 years that this has occurred for the Hong Kong options index. For the investor it's probably a good buying opportunity, for the trader, why get ran over by the engine if you can catch the caboose.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Did you ever get access to my blog? I have a bunch of interesting stock model spreadsheets that may help aid you TA. Since I last commented, MELA is nothing but good news and will have their moment very soon. I also like GLS right now and I continue to accrue SLW.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader