ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Monday, July 7, 2008

 

GarpScan UPDATE

HERE is the link to the latest GarpScan. Remember GARP stands for Growth At a Reasonable Price! Now the sad thing about this scan is only 21 companies showed up with the market oversold to the hilt. Another sad thing is I ran this scan 1 week ago(although I didn't make it public) and Buffalo Wild Wings showed up. Now it's missing. I"ll be doing my Top 25 BWLD survey within the next 2 weeks. I know this sounds a little crazy but if BWLD is expanding to area's where college football ticket sales are increasing then their sales should increase big time. Everybody likes to follow a winner and so does Buffalo Wild Wings. Old RedDirt is working day shift now so I've had to restructure may trading discipline. Instead of looking at 5 time frames I'm only looking at 3 time frames. The Daily chart, Weekly chart and Monthly charts will be my main focus. The Hourly will still capture my attention and the 1 minute chart is going to become a Ten minute chart. Keep checking back in this week for a look at my BRIC TRADE update.
Thanks for stopping by and good luck with all your trades!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader