ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Thursday, October 18, 2007

 

Bearish Candle Pattern for Nasdaq100



Click on the image of the chart to the left to view it, or follow this link Nasdaq100 to take you to my chart book for Red Dirt Trader . If you click the Red Dirt Trader link look for chart 21. While you're there check out the 1st page of charts for the S&P500. Page 2 is all about the Nasdaq100. Page 3 and beyond takes a look at some other charts of interest. I'm trying to integrate the blog with my public chart list at Stockcharts.com to make an easy transition for my readers to follow along with what I'm seeing in the charts.
Thanks for stopping by.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader