ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

 

My Latest GARP SCAN Results



ABB led off the list once again. Not because it is the best pick of the 28 Stocks to make the cut on the GARP SCAN. It's only because my results show up in alphabetical order. Although, JIM CRAMERICA now says BUY!BUY!BUY! Shit! the word is out before I could buy all I wanted. Anyway this list looks to have lots more good stocks on it that are still under the RADAR. I'll update the RED DIRT TRADER CHARTS soon to the newest GARP STOCKS LIST. SeeeeYaaaaa!!!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Looked over your GARP scan results, and the one that caught my eye was VDSI. At under $20? I didn't realize it had fallen so far. That's my pick to click.

Also, Chris, CCC (Calgon Carbon) is gearing up for China and has big potential. It's trading erratically lately, but on any dip, I'd grab some. Let me know what you think about CCC at $15.
 
I checked the charts for CCC. What caught my eye was the length of the 2 previous trends before this new uptrend began. Basically down for 7 years then sideways 7 years while it built a base between $4-$10. Now I'm not saying this uptrend will last 7 years but the do seem to be in the right space for future success. As for the $15 price. If Mondays candle has a higher low than Friday and a higher high than Friday's candle, what will be formed is known as a SELL FRACTAL.(see bill williams,Trading Chaos) That will show the point of the most recent support price level on the daily chart. Fridays trade took out the highs from two very bearish candle patterns(bearish engulfing or key outside reversal) in recent weeks on the daily chart. It did this with high volume. The recent chopiness is probably due to some profits being taken off the table because the technicals on the monthly and weekly charts were in overbought territory.
Chris
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Subscribe in a reader